Job Summary: As the database coordinator, work with the Director of Sales and Show Directors to fulfill the sales and marketing program for all trade events through (primarily) the management and deployment of exhibitor and prospect data. This position offers a flexible schedule and allows the opportunity to work remote 80 percent of the week.
Qualifications: Experience in data management and list management a plus. Must be a team player as well as being resourceful, organized, and multi-task orientated. Demonstrate excellent verbal and writing communication skills. Working skill sets with Microsoft Office Suite of programs, especially Excel and Google Docs. Knowledge of USI Software a plus. Strengths will include attention to detail and working independently. Problem analysis and problem resolution skills required.
- Participates in the implementation of the sales & marketing timeline with input from the Show Directors, to include sales materials, email marketing, mailings, competitive show visit data, and industry prospect projects.
- Collecting, entering, and coding prospect data and importing it into USI CRM database, including management of data import and export between USI and any third-party applications.
- Follow and implement any data collection and disbursement regulations, such as GDPR and maintain clean useable data for disbursement of marketing and exhibitor communications.
- Assist in defining data entry standards and business rules to standardize data processing, identify and eliminate duplicate records in the system.
- Manage database projects, data acquisitions from clients and data lists from other departments.
- Exports show and project specific lists for email blasts with instructed deadlines.
- Participates in team and client show meetings with client services team as required.
- Scheduling and launching eblasts and deployment of social media communications.
- Train new department users and keep abreast of new features and functionality in partnership with the CRM and Database Administrator
- Travel is not required but may occur if an event requires full company support.
- All other duties as assigned.